And So It Begins – NaBloPoMo 2011!
As I mentioned the other day, I’m doing the National Blog Posting Month thing. And, while I generally have a copious number of ideas of things I want to blog about, as soon as I commit to something where I *have* to blog, I immediately panic that I’m not going to have any ideas. So I’ve been collecting ideas of stuff to write about this month and figured that I’d make my first blog posting of the month one where I put all of those ideas in one place as an easy reference should I find myself faced with writer’s block. So, yeah, it’s my first NaBloPoMo ’11 posting and I’m making it something that no one could possibly be interested in reading. Off to an excellent start!
OK, so here, in no particular order, are some ideas of things I might blog about this month, though I do reserve the right not blog about this stuff if more interesting stuff arises:
- I have a couple of videos that I want to share
- My upcoming trip to Ottawa & Montreal1 should be good for a few blog postings
- The November birthdays of two very important people will undoubtedly result in blog postings.
- I’ll probably volunteer to do some hockey pool update postings
- There are quite a few half written blog postings in my Drafts folder – about things like my book collection and a comparison of Power Gels vs. Cliff Shots vs. Sharkies – that I could finish up
- There are a couple of things that I’m waiting to receive/hear about that I’ll blog about if/when I receive/hear about them2
- Items #10 and #95 on my 101 list require me to write blog postings, so tackling those are an option.
- I tacked a weekend in Montreal onto my two day work trip to O-town [↩]
- This is quite possibly the least informative sentence I’ve ever written. [↩]
Tags: bloggery, blogging, bloggity bloggity blog blog, NaBloPoMo, NaBloPoMo2011