The other day in an email exchange, it became apparent that Rick, Dan, and I were feeling like a trio of sloths. Due to various things and stuff1, the three of us – who are usually running, yogaing, hiking, P90Xing, hockeying, and various other sorts of physical activity-ing – have not being doing all these various sorts of physical activity, resulting is said sloth-feelings.
Further emails determined that what we needed was a Challenge with a capital C! A Challenge that would shake us from our slothy ways and get us back on track to being our usual state of awesome awesomeness. And thus the November Three-way Challenge of Awesomeness was born.
- We must do some sort of concerted physical activity – doesn’t matter if it’s cardio, stretching, strength training, etc. every single day in November
- The second rule of the November Three-way Challenge of Awesomeness is that you *must* talk about the November Three-way Challenge of Awesomeness. Where “talk” = log the activity in the Spreadsheet of Awesomeness2.
Those are all of the rules.
And no one wants to be a 🙁
So, come Thursday, expect Rick, Dan, and I to be focused on being active, being healthy, and being awesome. Words of encouragement and suggestions of excellent ideas for physical activity will be much appreciated!
Image credits for original photos (which I may have touched up a wee bit):
- Sloth that was turned into Sloth Dan
- Sloth that was turned into Sloth Beth
- Sloth that was turned into Sloth Rick