Summer is here! After a few rainy days last week, it was all sunshine and 28 degrees on Saturday and Sunday! Things I enjoyed this weekend, in no particular order:
- sitting on my balcony where my herb garden is growing like gangbusters, drinking coffee and doing some writing
- walking along the New West Quay, where I may or may not have bought some things from some of the vendors at New West Craft, who were set up along the quay1
- kayaking in Deep Cove
- finally getting around to watching Solo: A Star Wars Movie
- this sunset, as viewed from my balcony:
Starting next week, I’ll be on holidays for a few weeks, but it will be mostly a stay-cation (though we might take a road trip for a few days somewhere, possibly the Sunshine Coast, since I haven’t been there before). If anyone else has time off in the next few weeks and is interested in going hiking during the week, hit me up!
- I may or may not have also been catching Pokemon. Shut up – lots of people were doing it, including an adorable elderly couple! [↩]