I’m Home For A Good Time, Not A Long Time
Hey, remember that time I went to Prince George? Well, I’m back from that trip, but not for long as on Saturday I’ll be heading east to Halifax.
Prince George highlights:
- Nancy O’s (pretty much *everyone* told us to go there and they were all very wise to recommend it
- Twisted Cork (also pretty good)
- Madras Maple Care (a little hole in the wall Indian restaurant – quite delicious!)
- Copper Pig (Ok, I already mentioned this place, but it was so good it’s worth mentioning again!)
- Trench Brewing & Distill
- n’t yet selling distilled spirits, but their beer was good!)
- CrossRoads Brewing (beer was great and food was fantastic too!)
OK, so apparently my trip to PG was entirely food focused, but in my defence the day time was filled up with work and I had work I had to do in the evenings too, so pretty much my only non-work time was dinner!
Also, as I mentioned previously, the people were super friendly, which made the trip pretty great.
And now I’m four days into my seven days at home before I jet off to Halifax for a conference for four days and then I get a few days of vacay in Ottawa to hang out with Sarah and Dave who I haven’t seen in far too long! Now I just need to make it through three more workdays where I need to accomplished about 27 days worth of work… including writing the presentation I have to give at the conference! Wish me luck!