Formatting Sux

I spent about 2 hours today re-formatting my paper to meet the stupid, nit-picky rules of thesis-dom. What was once “Figure 1” had to become “Figure 2.1”; margins needed to be tweaked; figures needed to be transported; references needed to be converted from numbers to names… well, they didn’t *have* to, but since I *hate* doing references as numbers, I decided it would be easier to switch my paper’s numbers to names than having to number my bazillion references in my lit review chapter… unfortunately, the whole thing has to be consistent =( And countless other formatting things had to be done. Two hours!! I should have just bought my thesis off the internet!

Comments |3|

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Legend *) Required fields are marked
**) You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>
In category: Uncategorized
Tagged with: