The Shirt You’ve All Been Waiting For

…er, the shirt for which you’ve all been waiting.

So, a while back I mentioned that I bought the coolest shirt EVER. And now it has arrived!

Hooray for Torsopants!

9 Responses to The Shirt You’ve All Been Waiting For

1. Raul says:

Awww. Great shirt, and you look *so* hot in it 😉

Have a great weekend!

2. Stacia says:

LOVE the shirt!!!! I wish I’d had that shirt when I defended my pre-lims! And I love your hair!

3. jacks says:

sweetass! it is especially fantastic because i also *love* that song! (and on an unrelated note – great to hear you are looking into eye surgery – for reals it will change your life!)

@Stacia – You love my hair? I totally just had it up in a sloppy ponytail and was hoping my awesome shirt would distract from my lack of hair styling.

@jacks – Where did you get your eye surgery done?

5. Dave says:

I’d just like to add:
    -damn right!
    and
    -Can you teach me?

I can teach you, but I’d have to charge!

7. jacks says:

ottawa. that’s not helpful. i know. 🙁

8. Demonweed says:

I was misled! I was expecting a fizzle and instead the reveal elicited a hearty laugh. Hot political philosophy is not a visual thing, so it is heinously neglected in media and popular culture. It is noble of you to pick up the slack in this area. *grin*

By the way, I have a couple of friends who’ve had laser vision correction. This is in the Midwestern U.S., so most of my knowledge is irrelevant. However, I can comment that you should (comfortably I’d hope) get empirical on the matter — ideally getting each practice to divulge real numbers regarding rates of complications following from the procedure. I believe they are low enough to justify the risk pretty much everywhere, but still some are lower than others.