Happy Birthday, Soon-To-Be-Dr. Dan!

30±4 years ago, the world was graced with the presence of the baby who would someday become the man who will soon be Dr. Dan, statistician extraordinaire and my Official Statistian and Tattoo Consultant.

Here’s a photo of me and Dan on our recent hike up Grouse Mountain:

Cookie and Count by planetschwa.

So, happy birthday, Soon-To-Be-Dr. Dann!1

Image Credit: Posted by planetschwa on Flickr.

1. The extra “n” is for…. []

9 Responses to Happy Birthday, Soon-To-Be-Dr. Dan!

1. Dan Gillis says:

Thanks Dr. Beth! I've been spoiled today and I love it!
    Also, I think we've never looked better. You're looking especially blue and cookie-loving, and me? Well, I am looking dashing, what with my green shirt and beautiful purple skin. Also, the monocle is a nice touch.

2. Dan Gillis says:

Further, 100 points to anyone who knows what the extra n stands for.

I will say “naughty” but that's a totally random guess. 😛

4. drbethsnow says:

Where by “random guess,” you mean “what Beth told you”! But still, you knew – 100 points to Kalev!

5. Dan Gillis says:

Naughty is correct. Even if you had prior knowledge, I still bestow on you 100 points. I'm not quite sure what you can get with 100 points as of yet, but keep saving them. Some day, they will be worth something. Perhaps a beer on my next visit to Vancouver? I also am going to take this opportunity to bestow 100 points on Dr. Beth for also knowing the answer. I mean, it only seems fair.

6. drbethsnow says:

Yay me! And I will have to drink Kalev's beer the next time you are in Vancouver, 'cuz he'll be in Toronto. Yay me!

7. Happy belated b-day Dan!

Uhm… I have absolutely ZERO memory of you EVER telling me this.

Screw that! You know there's only very special circumstances under which I drink beer–I think this qualifies. 😛