This might be the longest I’ve ever gone without blogging! I’ll write more about each of these things, but since I last blogged I have:
- gotten a haircut and colour with an awesome new stylist
- flown to Toronto
- spent time with my parents (for the first time in TWO YEARS), my sister, her bf and my niece
- hung out with Kalev
- flown to Ottawa (my first time on Porter Air)
- hung out with Sarah, Dave and the kids and Sarah’s parents
- gone to the Diefenbunker! Which just so happens to be the coolest museum in the history of ever.
So yeah, alive, but clearly too busy – and having too much fun – to blog. I will blog more soon, though. But not now, as they just called general boarding for my flight!