24 Things I Miss About Danielle
Last spring, my roommate left our little apartment to move on to bigger and better things (i.e., a dietetics internship in Victoria). Here are 24 things¹ that I miss about her:
- Her wicked sense of humour
- Walks to the produce stores on West Broadway
- Our 8 p.m. cookie bakes
- Impromptu parties where we invite random people over for dinner
- And then going out to par-tay!
- Coming home from work and talking about our days
- Taking photos of *everything*
- Scrapbooking together (which she’s *much* better at than me!)
- The way she makes you homemade cards, just because.
- Having various friends and family members stay at our place (I miss you too, Tamara!)
- Playing hockey (even though we didn’t actually play hockey together while we lived together, it is how we originally met!)
- Having my own personal hair dyer!
- Chatting about anything and everything
- Surfing in Tofino adventures
- Ladies’ night skiing adventures
- Watching Canucks games at Nevermind
- All India Vegetarian buffet dinners!
- Games of tennis (which we didn’t do *nearly* enough!)
- Friday afternoon ulti pickup games
- Followed by potluck dinners!
- The time she was petting my hair in her sleep
- Our rule about the hooker shoes and the housecoat
- Late night trips to Shoppers Drug Mart in our PJs!
- She inspires me!
Happy 24th Birthday, Tenacious D!
¹And don’t think that these are the only 24 things I miss about her – there are waaay too many things I miss to possible list here!