Skip to content
- Busy-ness necessitates point form notes, incomplete sentences.
- Busy writing grant, planning year-end extravaganza for my program, various other tasks
- Next two days = conference at SFU
- Presenting at said conference tomorrow – presentation ready? Hells no.
- Friday = heading to Kelowna for the long weekend for hockey provincials
- Purchased hockey bag with wheels yesterday = w00t!
- Starting tomorrow, supposed to be sunny and 1,000,000,000 degrees outside; right now = pouring rain
- Gotta run to catch a bus now – SFU = a land far, far away