Happy Canada Day!
Canadian things I’ve done since Canada Day last year:
- played on two hockey teams
- went snowshoeing
- went to a Canucks game
- visited a province that I hadn’t been to before
- voted in elections at every level (federal, provincial and a municipal)
- finished my blog series on Canadian Prime Ministers
- started my blog series on BC Premiers
- themed my blog in red and white… check it out, if I put a picture of maple leaf here, my blog kinda looks like a Canadian flag1:
1If you are reading this on Facebook or through an RSS reader, not so much.