Happy 8th Blogiversary, Not To Be Trusted With Knives!
Eight years ago today, I started this blog. If my blog were a person, it would be in grade 3 right now. Someone should probably bake my blog a cake.
OK, so I was totally kidding about the cake, but then I just looked on Flickr and people have seriously baked cakes for their blogs. Now someone really needs to bake me a cake!
Image Credits (all with Creative Commons licenses):
- Green cupcake posted by watsoncake on Flickr.
- Chocolate cake with “blog” written in marshmallows posted by wastsoncake on Flickr.
- Row of cupcakes spelling out “blogiversary” posted by watsoncake yet again on Flickr
- Happy B’day Blog osted by watsoncake on Flickr.
- The one with the guy’s face drawn on it posted by watsoncake on Flickr.
- Caroline on crack posted by Caro Scuro on Flickr.