I can’t believe it’s already the end of November!
- Only 24 shopping days left until Christmas!
- Only 12 days until I leave for Ontario!
- Only 8 working days left in 2010 for me1!
- Mercifully, only one day left before everyone shaves off their horrid Movember mustaches2.
And this is my final blog posting for National Blog Posting Month (NaBloPoMo) 2010, making a complete collection of 30 posts of bloggy goodness. At the start of the month, I was worried I’d get writer’s block, so I made a list of potential topics to blog about, but then I kept getting inspired by the day-to-day minutiae of my life, so I didn’t blog about most of the things on my list. Oh well, it gives me a list to go on if I run out of ideas in December!
- for my day job – I also have teaching (including marking) left to do). Though I feel like I have about two months of work I need to accomplish in those 8 days. Eep! [↩]
- except for Paul, who is keeping his until 12 Bars [↩]