The problem on the “Schedule of Upcoming Doctoral Examinations” has been solved, so I am no longer an anthropologist and/or sociologist. It turns out that Grad Studies had just linked to the info about the wrong Beth Simpson in their database, a Beth Simpson who apparently graduated in 2000.Which is good, ‘cuz I think I would have had a hard time defending that thesis. Especially because I’m so busy these days… you wouldn’t believe all the stuff I’ve been up to. Here’s just a sampling of the many things I’ve been doing lately, at least according to Google:
- I’m an accomplished professor in genetics in Vancouver, in medical science in the UK, in clinical psychiatry at Harvard
- I’ve been selling real estate in Alaska
- I’m an Occupational & Massage Therapist
- in my spare time, I play baseball, I’m a bodybuilder and I run ultramarathons
- I’m the president of Cody High School in Wyoming
- not to mention my other interests
No wonder I’m so tired!