Taylor Pyatt, Taylor Pyatt, TAYLOR PYATT!

So, remember how I came around,Pyatt passing on his skills with chicks to the young lad by John Bollwitt. figurative hat in hand, shaking people down for moolah for the  Michael Cuccione Laboratory for Childhood Cancer Research as part of the Skate For A Cure fundraiser. And that those who raised enough cash get to skate at GM Place and have their picture taken with a Canuck?

Well, they just told us which Canuck it’s going to be.

You may remember Taylor Pyatt from such blog postings as the post where I declared I would have his babies and our babies will have hellabeautiful blue eyes and The Detox is Over. The Retoxification has Begun. Oh ya, and I Got a Free Drink Courtesy of Taylor Pyatt.

So yeah, Sunday. I get to skate at GM Place AND have my picture taken with Taylor Pyatt.

See.  Give and you shall receive.
Photo credit: Posted by John Bollwitt on Flickr.

9 Responses to Taylor Pyatt, Taylor Pyatt, TAYLOR PYATT!

Please get me his number. 😛

2. Raul says:

I, too, would have his babies. Sadly, I have no way to do so. But if I did, I would 🙂

Raul’s last blog post..Dumbing down the resume to get a job?

3. JB says:

Ya, I’d make the switch for TP.

4. JB says:

Whoa. WTF is up with the default pic with my comments on this this site?

5. JB says:

Fuck, there it is again!

@JB I was telling my coworkers about how Taylor is so hot, straight men will comment about how hot he is. Seriously, you have to be a pretty friggin’ hot man to make other straight men comment about your beautiful blue eyes.

As for the pic with your comments, I like to think that it’s almost like the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Except that it only has two noodly appendages. And some rotini-like hair.

Also, I haven’t yet figure out where to put my profile pic either. So I am apparently a triangle shaped monster.

@JB – Figured it out (where “figured it out” = “asked Kalev”). To put your actual picture up you have to set up an account at http://en.gravatar.com/ – then anytime you comment on a WordPress blog, it will use your pic. Otherwise you are at the whim of the blog author, who chooses defaults, like the monsters I’ve chosen for mine.

9. Sarah says:

That is so incredibly awesome. Hooray for meeting Taylor Pyatt — I cannot wait to hear details!

Sarah’s last blog post..100 Things About Me (or My Life)