It’s time for… a list! Who doesn’t love lists? Hitler, that’s who. Everyone else loves lists. And now I give you one. It’s the list of all the books I currently have out of the library. Correction: the libraries. Because I have some books out of the VPL and some out of UBC library.
Books I Have Out of the VPL:
- Eat that Frog: 21 Great Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get More Done in Less Time by Brian Tracy (Mp3 audiobook)
- The Tipping Point: How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference by Malcolm Gladwell (MP3 audiobook)
- Getting To Yes Negotiating Agreement Without Giving In by Roger Fisher (CD audiobook)
- They Say/I Say: The Moves That Matter In Persuasive Writing by Gerald Graff and Cathy Birkenstein (an actual book!)
- Getting Things Done by David Allen (MP3 audiobook – I’m on the wait list for this one)
Books I Have Out of the UBC Library:
- Planning and evaluating health programs: A primer by Charles Hale, Frank Arnold, Marvin T. Travis
- Doing qualitative research: A practical handbook by David Silverman
- Enhancing university teaching: Lessons from research into award-winning teachers by David Kember & Carmel McNaught
- Discussion with more students by Graham Gibbs
- Sage qualitative research kit edited by Uwe Flick
- Doing conversation, discourse and document analysis by Tim Rapley
- Re-thinking science: Knowledge and the public in an age of uncertainty by Helga Nowotny, Peter Scott &Michael Gibbons.
- Structure of scientific revolutions by Thomas S. Kuhn.
- Program theory-driven evaluation science : strategies and applications by Stewart I. Donaldson
- Research methodology for sport and exercise science : a comprehensive introduction for study and research edited by Herbert Haag
- Evaluating health promotion: Practice and methods edited by Margaret Thorogood &Yolande Coombes
- Program evaluation: An introduction by David Royse
- Philosophy and the sciences of exercise, health and sport: Critical perspectives on research methods edited by Mike McNamee
Read about the charity that I’m supporting, Options for Sexual Health!