#42 – Stuff People Google
So that last post reminded me of blog stats, the wonderful world where you can find what words and phrases people have Googled to end up on your blog. Here’s a list of some, uh, interesting things people have Googled lately to land here:
- the leave in the canadian flag [that’s some awesome spelling. you know, the singular of “leaves” being “leave”]
- and then my head exploded [seriously, someone actually Googled that phrase!]
- how to find someone to have an affair with [classy, people, really classy]
- “doctorate” “unemployed” [nuff said. Also, I like how they put the individual words inside quotation marks. ‘cuz that makes sense]
- sluts in b.c. hydro [wha??]
- caffeine makes groin hurt [also, wha??]
- bananagasm [seriously, that is a made up word. Why is someone googling it?]
- my job is sucking the life out of me [did you really expect the Internet to help you with this? Just by Googling?]
- joffrey lupul pregnant [oh yeah, he totally is]
And, my personal fav, “[a person’s name] herpes.” I’m not going to tell you whose name it is (and it’s not mine)… but all I can say is did you really expect to get an answer to that on the internets?
Also, while checking out my blog stats, I noticed my graph showing, very clearly, today’s activity:
Thanks for reading, everyone! It does make it easier to keep at it knowing you are out there!
Read about the charity that I’m supporting, Options for Sexual Health!