So that last post reminded me of blog stats, the wonderful world where you can find what words and phrases people have Googled to end up on your blog. Here’s a list of some, uh, interesting things people have Googled lately to land here:
- the leave in the canadian flag [that’s some awesome spelling. you know, the singular of “leaves” being “leave”]
- and then my head exploded [seriously, someone actually Googled that phrase!]
- how to find someone to have an affair with [classy, people, really classy]
- “doctorate” “unemployed” [nuff said. Also, I like how they put the individual words inside quotation marks. ‘cuz that makes sense]
- sluts in b.c. hydro [wha??]
- caffeine makes groin hurt [also, wha??]
- bananagasm [seriously, that is a made up word. Why is someone googling it?]
- my job is sucking the life out of me [did you really expect the Internet to help you with this? Just by Googling?]
- joffrey lupul pregnant [oh yeah, he totally is]
And, my personal fav, “[a person’s name] herpes.” I’m not going to tell you whose name it is (and it’s not mine)… but all I can say is did you really expect to get an answer to that on the internets?
Also, while checking out my blog stats, I noticed my graph showing, very clearly, today’s activity:
Thanks for reading, everyone! It does make it easier to keep at it knowing you are out there!
Read about the charity that I’m supporting, Options for Sexual Health!