So While I’m Breaking All My Blog Rules….

Yesterday I mentioned that there are two things I don’t blog about. Well, apparently breaking the first rule yesterday made the second rule lonely, because I feel the need to inform the interwebs that Dr. Beth, after a brief sojourn, is back on the market! That’s right folks. It’s the news you have been waiting for! Are you made of awesome and have been silently pining away for me? Now is your chance!

A limited time offer! Act now while supplies last!

12 Responses to So While I’m Breaking All My Blog Rules….

1. Dan says:

Best. Post. Ever!

2. RIck says:

That makes two of us! There’s a nice man waiting for both us somewhere. Obviously, not the same man though.

3. RIck says:

Oops- “both of us”. Fail.

@Dan – I thought you would like it. Mostly because you said you would like it before I even wrote it.

@Rick – Agreed. A nice man for each of us, but definitely not the same one. That would just be problematic.

5. Erika says:

Love this post.

Note to potential suitors: You must be made of awesome! Those who are *not* made of awesome need not apply!

6. Roshan says:

*Slicks back hair, wets his eyebrows and presses them into shape, applies Old Spice liberally and gets a back hair wax*

“Hi! My name is Roshan, how do you like me so far”

7. Deb says:

Sadly you’re str8. Otherwise I’d love to set you up. 🙂

8. Darren says:

I’d be curious to see a list of requirements, in case I know anybody who might qualify.

Mind you, if “made of awesome” is a requirement, I don’t think I can help. Most of my friends are “made of mediocre”.

“Made of mediocre”! Lol!

10. I asked Mark if he knew any single men. He replied “none that I’d recommend”. Sorry!

First word of the captcha is upside down. Seriously, you blog hates me!

• Beth says:

Lol! All the good men are already taken – ‘cuz the “I wouldn’t recommend any of my single friends” seems to be a pretty standard answer.