How Many Pairs of Shoes Do I Own?

summer shoes.jpg

Someone asked me this the other day and I don’t actually know the answer to this question. I was going to count them, but then I thought, why not make it a contest first? Guess how many pairs of shoes I own!

You have until 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time on Thursday (September 23, 2010)1.

I’ll count them on Friday and the person who comes the closest will win 1000 points!

1. Only guesses posted on this blog posting at http://www.nottobetrustedwithknives.com/ will count – no comments on The Facebook or The Twitter, because I’m much too lazy to go to all those places to look for them []

10 Responses to How Many Pairs of Shoes Do I Own?

1. Anne Docherty says:

2. Theresa says:

62 is my guess!

3. Theresa says:

By the way why is my mom’s photo my icon photo?!?!?!

4. extragoode says:

Why do I feel like this is the showcase showdown on the price is right? I don’t think anybody has given you enough credit yet. My guess is 102!

@Theresa – Was your mom using your computer? Perhaps she was logged into WordPress (or however my blog knows who people are) and hadn’t logged out?

@Extragoode – I specifically didn’t make it “closest without going over”… I mean, why is it a bad thing to go over? If someone is over on their showcase showdown by $1, they would lose… totally not fair!

6. Kalev Hunt says:

It’s totally fair if those are the rules. Of course if they’re not, well then…

So what criteria are you using? Closest guess?

Yup, “the person who comes the closest will win.”

And I still think the “without going over rule” is an unfair rule. Just because it’s the rule, doesn’t make it fair.

8. Theresa says:

Ah I think it is wordpress because I was helping her set something up. Oh well a good way to disguise myself I guess 😛