I Figured Out A Way To Increase My Step Count
Remember how I was looking for ways to incorporate more walking into my day? I found a great way to do it in just 5 easy steps!
- Park in a big parking garage.
- Go to wherever it is you are going.
- Forget where you parked you car.
- Return to parking garage.
- Walk around helplessly looking for your car for 15-20 mins!
Side effects of this novel exercise plan may include raised blood pressure, embarrassment, and needing to ask the security guy if he has since a little black Smart car.