I did some colour coding, because everything is better with colour coding.
- Dark purple is for the Integrated Core – this took the first 10 months of the program and included a whole whack of different subjects (Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Organizational Behaviour, Supply Chain Management, Information Technology Management, Business Ethics, Statistics, Microeconomics, Macroeconomics), plus integrated case studies, a business simulation game, and a business plan).
- Orange is for the post-core modules I took from the MBA program.
- Green is for courses I took from outside of Sauder.
- Yellow is for courses I took from the Executive MBA in Healthcare program at Sauder.
In conclusion, I learned a lot of stuff!
- Assuming I passed my Business Ethics exam. Knock on wood. [↩]